Vacationing at Walt Disney World is such a magical experience. We highly recommend staying at one of the Walt Disney World Resorts, for both the feeling of being completely immersed in the magic as well as the onsite perks that are included. If you’re looking to enhance your Walt Disney World Resort stay, we suggest considering a Club Level room for your vacation! Rooms in this category will give you special access to additional perks and amenities that are not available to all Guests.
As a Club Level Guest, you’ll enjoy personalized service and access to an exclusive Club Level Lounge at your resort. The Club Level Lounges at Walt Disney World include a variety of complimentary food and beverage offerings throughout the day, plus personalized service from the Club Level Concierge Team.
All 8 of the Disney Deluxe Resorts, as well as one Disney Moderate Resort, offer Club Level accommodations. Here are the resorts with the option to choose Club Level accommodations:
Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club
- Boardwalk Inn
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Polynesian Village Resort
- Wilderness Lodge
- Yacht Club
- Coronado Springs Resort (Gran Destino Tower)
BENEFITS OF STAYING CLUB LEVEL
- Club Level Rooms are typically very centrally located within the resort, close to the Club Level Lounge as well as the main resort areas.
- Throughout your vacation, the Club Level Concierge Team is available to offer personalized service, answer any questions you may have and provide assistance if needed. They can help with changing or making additional dining reservations, technical problems, transportation options, and most other needs that may arise during your stay.
- For most Guests, the highlight of staying in a Club Level Room is the access to the Club Level Lounge, as well as the food and beverage offerings that are included there.
CLUB LEVEL LOUNGE
The Club Level Lounge provides Club Level Guests a place to relax and unwind after a busy day at the theme parks. The Lounges offer comfortable seating areas, TVs and spaces designed for kids, They also offer great views of the resort or theme parks (some Club Level Lounges even have a wonderful view of the nightly fireworks – complete with the music piped in).
The Club Level Lounge becomes a home base during your trip and provides you with an area to spend time with your travel companions, or to meet new people,
The Club Level Lounges serve a rotating variety of food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) that are all included. This includes:
- Coffee and continental breakfast in the morning
- Light afternoon snacks
- Hors d’oeuvres at dinner time
- Dessert & cordials at night
READY TO START PLANNING?
Your Wish Upon a Star with Us Vacation Planner can help you choose the best resort for your vacation, and help you decide if Club Level accommodations are right for your family!
Don’t have a Vacation Planner yet? Click the button below to fill out a contact form and be matched up with one of our expert team members!