Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort across Village Lake from Disney Springs. Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs, a late-1800s New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing, this 65-acre Resort has rolling golf course greens, gurgling fountains and placid lakes.
This resort is perfect for guests who plan to spend time enjoying the amazing shopping and dining at Disney Springs, since it is within walking distance of the resort. Transportation is also available by water taxi from the Carriage House lobby. Bus transportation is available to all theme parks from the bus stop located in each section of the resort.
The resort has two feature pools – The Paddock Pool, with a 146-foot-long water slide and the High Rock Spring Pool with a cascading water fall and a waterslide built right into the rocks. 3 quiet pools are also located around the resort. Quick service dining is available at The Artist’s Palette or the outdoor Paddock Grill. The Turf Club Bar and Grill is the resort’s table service option. Guests can also take advantage of the proximity to Disney Springs, with its many exciting dining options.
The vacation Villas are spread out among each of the resort’s 6 sections—The Springs, The Paddock, Congress Park, The Carousel, The Grandstand and the Treehouse Villas. Preferred location studios and villas are available in The Springs (close to the Carriage House lobby) or in Congress Park, located near Disney Springs.
The villas are perfect for larger families and are especially designed for longer stays or guests wanting the comforts of home. This resort has Deluxe Studio rooms, 1-Bedroom Villas, 2-Bedroom Villas, 3-Bedroom Grand Villas and the Treehouse Villas.
- Deluxe Studios accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and have one queen size bed, fullsize sleeper sofa and private porch or balcony. There is also a kitchenette with a small fridge and microwave.
- One-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 5 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom, queen-size pull-down bed and twin-size pull down bed in living room, washer, dryer and private
porch or balcony.
- Two-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 9 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom, two queen-size beds in second bedroom, queen-size pull-down bed and twin-size pull down bed in living room, washer, dryer and private porch or balcony.
- Three-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 12 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom, two queen-size beds in the second and third bedrooms, a queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, four full bathrooms, washer, dryer and private balcony.
- Treehouse Villas offer unique accommodations that can sleep up to 9 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. Treehouse Villas include 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen elevated off the ground.