Express Transportation at Walt Disney World®Kim Inman
written by Jennifer Hart, Travel Specialist
Do you ever wish that you could spend more time enjoying all 4 theme parks? Or maybe even visit all 4 parks in 1 day? Now you can, and Disney has made it even easier than before. If you have a Park Hopper ticket or are an Annual Passholder, you can now add the Express Transportation option and give yourself more time to play. Disney’s Express Transportation option picks you up and drops you off inside the parks….no need to go through a second line for baggage check or wait in a line to re-enter a park at the gate. Start your day in one park and when you are ready to change to a different theme park, simply make your way to the Express Transportation check-in location and a Cast Member will escort you to your bus.
The Express Transportation option is available to guests with a valid Park Hopper ticket or Annual Passholders. To purchase your ticket, visit any ticket window or Guest Relations inside a park, Disney Springs ticket window, your hotel concierge, or a kiosk at the check-in locations. The day you purchase is the day you can begin using it. Advance purchase is not available.
Pricing is per guest (ages 3+).
- Single Day, is valid for the day of purchase only and is $19 per person.
- Multi-Day, is valid for 7 consecutive days beginning on the day of purchase and is $29 per person.
Here are the check-in locations at each park.
- Magic Kingdom: near the exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Epcot: the east side of Spaceship Earth
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: the courtyard in front of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: near the entrance to Kilimanjaro Safaris
The Disney Express Transportation service:
- Departs approximately every 30 minutes.
- Runs each day from 10:00 AM until park closing.
- Travels directly between each of the theme parks, it does not stop along the way.
- Drops you off inside the park, so you are ready for fun from the moment you arrive!
- Gives you unlimited transfers between all 4 theme parks, for as long as your Express Transportation ticket is valid.Several of us used this on a recent trip…it was so easy to hop from park to park. We made it to all 4 parks in one day and never felt rushed since we saved so much time. It is definitely the way to go if you are pressed for time, on a quick get away and want to maximize your park time, or trying to mark the 4 parks in one day off your bucket list!