What is Disney’s Memory Maker?
Imagine a way for you to relive your vacation with a variety of photos capturing your magical moments at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Every smile, laugh, scream and hug captured to share for a lifetime. With Memory Maker, a Disney PhotoPass® product, you can do just that! Memory Maker preserves those special vacation moments so you can relax and simply enjoy the fun of being with family and friends in the most magical place on earth.
Disney PhotoPass Service will capture magical memories at photo locations throughout the parks . All those great shots are captured and everyone is in the picture; posing in front of Cinderella Castle, meeting your favorite character, screaming down Splash Mountain® attraction, enjoying breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and so much more.
How It Works
Memory Maker includes unlimited digital downloads of photos taken by Disney PhotoPass Service during your vacation, including photo spots throughout the parks, on select attractions and at select character dining locations!
Memory Maker also includes Magic Shots in many locations, which add a little extra magic into your vacation photos! Select locations around the parks also include Animated Magic Shots, and some attractions even include a video in addition to the on-ride photos.
Forget about having to purchase each photo individually – with Memory Maker you get unlimited digital copies to download and share with family and friends! The advance purchase price for Memory Maker is $169 and the easiest thing to do is let us add the Memory Maker right into your Disney reservation. To get the discounted price, Memory Maker must be purchased or added onto your reservation at least 3 days in advance to include all of your photos (when not purchased at least 3 days in advance, the regular price is $199). When added to your package, Memory Maker will show up on your My Disney Experience account under “Reservations and Tickets” at the bottom of the page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How do I access my Memory Maker photos?
Memory Maker is integrated with your My Disney Experience account. Guests will see photos that they’ve associated to their MagicBands, Disney PhotoPass card, Memory Maker card or Park Admission ticket in their My Disney Experience account. From there, you can easily download and share your photos!
How do I associate photos to my account?
Memory Maker allows Guests to collect, view, download and share all of the Walt Disney World vacation photos linked to their My Disney Experience accounts:
- When taking photos with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer, Guests will associate their photos by touching their MagicBand, Memory Maker card, Disney PhotoPass card or Park Admission ticket to a device that the photographer uses.
- For attraction photos, Guests with a MagicBand will have their photos automatically associated to their account. If a Guest does not have a MagicBand, they can associate their attraction photos to a Memory Maker card or Park Admission ticket at most locations by touching their card or ticket to the photo touch point located under their photo at the attraction preview wall. Guests who wish to associate their photo to a Disney PhotoPass card may do so at the counter with the help of a Cast Member.
- For attraction videos, Guests with a MagicBand will have their video automatically associated to their account. At this time, the only way for a Guest to receive their attraction video is to experience a participating attraction while wearing a MagicBand.
- Guests with Memory Maker can also download photos from Family & Friends connections in My Disney Experience who choose to share photos and other digital content with the Guest.
- For each Memory Maker purchase, Guests can collect photos during a 30-day window that begins the date of the first photo or digital content download or the date Memory Maker is otherwise redeemed (whichever comes first). Be sure to download all of your photos to your phone or computer before the end of the 30-day window!
- Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker Guest’s Disney account.
- A Magic Band is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy of Disney PhotoPass
- If Memory Maker is added to your vacation package or purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within three days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately.
- Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.
- Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms which can be found here.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos.