As a result of physical distancing, capacity in restaurants and availability of dining experiences is very limited and certain experiences such as Character dining cannot be provided. As a result, sales of Disney dining plans are temporarily suspended.
Disney Dining Plans are options available exclusively to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with Magic Your Way Vacation Packages.
How Disney Dining Plans Work:
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that includes a Disney dining plan.
- Choose from over 100 restaurants. We will make your reservations prior to your trip aligned with which park you are expecting to be at, based on predicted park crowd levels.
- Use your Magic Band to “pay” for your meal. It will electronically monitor your party’s allocated meals.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your vacation until each person’s meal total is complete.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise indicated. An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
- Disney dining plan participating locations can be found here.
Many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Please let us know your restaurant choices so that we can make your dining reservations (up to 180 days in advance). We will build your personalized planning calendar based on your restaurant choices, the suggested park days due to special events, and predicted park crowd levels. You may also reach Disney dining yourself at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
We will be including more restaurants here in the coming months. Our intent is to help you in deciding which restaurants will be the best choices for your family by reading about them and seeing pictures. We’ve eaten at all of them!