Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP)Kim Inman
written by Kim Inman, Travel Specialist
- Party festivities run from 7:00pm – midnight.
- You can enter Magic Kingdom at 4:00pm with your MVMCP ticket. You will receive a party wristband.
- Fastpasses are not available during the party.
- Make sure the little ones get a nap so they can enjoy the evening to its fullest.
- Check out the character dance party!
- Enjoy complimentary holiday treats throughout the night.
- Watch it snow on Main Street USA!
- Get in line for popular characters such as Jack & Sally, 7 Dwarfs, Villans, or Jack Sparrow early. Lines will start forming between 5:30-6:00pm for Jack/Sally and 7 Dwarfs. These will be the more popular characters to meet at the party.
- Watch the Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Holiday Wishes fireworks.
- Ride the Jungle Jingle Cruise in Adventureland as it’s transformed into a holiday cruise!
Main Street USA
- Princess Aurora – Santa Claus (also meets during the day)
- Mickey Mouse (in costume) – Town Square Theater
- Tinker Bell – Town Square Theater (also meets during the day)
- Mary Poppins, Bert, Penguin – near Tony’s Restaurant
- Aladdin and Abu, Jasmine and Genie – Magic Carpet (popular)
- Jack Sparrow – Pirates of the Caribbean (very popular)
- Princess Tiana & Naveen – Liberty Square Heritage House (also meets during the day)
- Big Al, Liverlips, Shaker, Wendall – near Diamond Horseshoe (very popular)
- Peter Pan & Wendy – Peter Pan’s Flight
- Merida – Fairytale Garden (also meets during the day)
- Anna & Elsa, Cinderella with Prince & Rapunzel with Flynn – Fairytale Hall (popular)
- Snow White and Princess Aurora with Princes – Behind Carousel (popular)
- 7 Dwarfs – Fantasyland Wall (very popular)
- Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger (in costume) – Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Gaston – Gaston’s Tavern (also meets during the day)
- Ariel – Ariel’s Grotto (also meets during the day)
- Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws – Storybook Circus Tent (very popular)
- Goofy (in costume) – Barnstormer
- Scrooge, Donald & Daisy, Minnie (in costume) – Storybook Circus
A Frozen Holiday Wish
See how Queen Elsa uses her powers to transform the castle into an icy centerpiece.
- The show is located on the Castle Forecourt Stage at 6:15pm and 8:00pm.
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
This is a great parade to see lots of characters including your favorite Frozen ones and marching Toy Soldiers. Don’t miss it!
- The parade starts at 8:15pm and 10:30pm.
- If you can, watch the 2nd parade as it will be less crowded.
- There are lots of great locations to view the parade. See the map for the parade route.
Celebrate the Magic
Be sure to see this lighting and projection show that uses Cinderella Castle as a canvas.
- This show starts at 9:15pm.
- The circle hub area by the Walt and Mickey statue is a great location to watch the show. It is only shown on the front of the castle.
Holiday Wishes – Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks
A Must Do while at the holiday party!
- The fireworks start at 9:30pm in front of Cinderella Castle.
- A great spot for viewing the fireworks is between Casey’s Corner on Main Street and the circle hub in front of the castle (where the statue of Walt & Mickey is). Don’t get too close to the castle as it will block your view.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early.
Celebrate the Season
This show is a celebration of Christmas featuring a twist on the Nutcracker story!
- The show is located on the Castle Forecourt Stage at 7:30pm, 10:05pm, and 11:20pm.
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!
Your Tomorrowland friends are throwing a Christmas party!
- Party times are 7:45pm, 8:40pm, 9:45pm, 10:40pm, and 11:35pm at Rockettower Plaza Stage.
VoicePlay – NEW for 2015
Enjoy the new a capella holiday concert!
- Party times are 8:10pm, 9:05pm, 9:45pm, 10:10pm, and 11:05pm at Rockettower Plaza Stage.
Character Dance Party
Kids of all ages will have fun dancing with Disney characters!
- The dance party goes from 7:00pm – 12:00am at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
- Disney characters will be out to dance with everyone. They usually don’t stop for pictures or autographs.
Holiday-themed treats will be available at the following locations:
- Holiday Tree Cupcakes
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Bear Cupcakes
Complimentary holiday treats are provided throughout the night including cookies and hot cocoa as well as apples and apple juice. These locations are indicated on the park map by a candy cane on a blue circle.
- Aloha Aisle
- Tortuga Tavern
- Columbia Harbour House
- The Friar’s Nook
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Party-exclusive merchandise such as limited-edition MVMCP trading pins, event t-shirts, a special edition Magic Band, and other collectibles will be available during the party and available at the following locations:
- Emporium on Main Street USA – Event merchandise
- Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland – Pins
- Mickey’s Star Traders in Tomorrowland – T-shirts
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe – T-shirts
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Party Card
Guests who visit the MVMCP can pick up an event exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is an interactive role-playing game where you become an apprentice sorcerer and help the wizard Merlin fight the forces of evil around Magic Kingdom.
- This year’s card is called “Olaf’s Snowgies” and features Olaf with his “snowgies”.
- It will be distributed in addition to the regular Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card packs. You can pick up both while attending the party.
- Guests must show their event wristband at the Firehouse on Main Street U.S.A to claim their party card.