Clementine Hotel & Suites Anaheim
We’re not a typical hotel. We offer a unique hospitality experience for guests that want an atypical stay. We add enthusiasm and encouragement to every encounter and peel open pathways for our guests to embrace the happy moments that await them. When you stay at Clementine Hotel & Suites, you will experience something unlike anything else in Anaheim. Here, comfort and convenience lead your stay, with family-friendly accommodations including an open community layout, cozy living areas, full kitchens, and luxurious beds – all designed to make your stay perfect.
Welcome to Clementine.
At Clementine Hotel & Suites, your stay will be tailored to your needs. Each of our suites offers a customized experience, including beds made for calm comfort, TVs that turn to you, a full kitchen for convenient cooking, and much more. Everything you need to make your stay complete, we provide in our suites.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”67″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]
- All suites are non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available in any suites
- Roll-away beds are unavailable
- No elevator access; Stairs only
Standard suite amenities include:
- Living/sitting area
- Cable/satellite HDTV with premium movie channels and remote control
- Alarm clock with AM/FM radio features
- Phone with voicemail included
- Dining area with table
- Sofa with bed pullout feature
- Lounge chairs and in-room safe
- Fully equipped kitchen that includes: refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, silverware, serving dishes, pots, pans, dishes, and glasses
- Shower/Tub combination with hair dryer
- Work desk with electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- First-nighter kit
- Coffee maker and tea service
Consider your needs met. Our accommodations and amenities are in place to help you maximize every moment and remove any interferences for your perfect getaway. Whether it’s coordinating your day at Disneyland® or giving you a place to buy some extra diapers, enhancing your comfort and adding magic to your stay is our goal.
The ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) bus picks up right in the parking lot every 20 minutes on the hour. Tickets are $5.50 for adults and $2.00 for children ages 3-9. Tickets can be purchased from the Disney desk in the lobby and multi day passes are available there as well. The resort is exactly 1 mile to the Maingate and it is a short 10-15 minute walk. They are also located directly across the street from the GardenWalk which is an outdoor dining and shopping venue. It features restaurants such as the House of Blues, California Pizza Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory a movie theater, bowling alley, etc: http://anaheimgardenwalk.com/.
Hotel amenities include:
· Complimentary Buffet Breakfast, Parking, Wifi and Grocery Shopping Service
· The Mart
· On-site Playground
· Outdoor Heated Pool, Whirlpool and Children’s Wading Pool
· Fitness Center
· Sports Court
· BBQ Area
· On-site Disney Desk