Immerse yourself in the ambiance of the Pacific Northwest from the moment you check into The Copper Creek Villas. Relax in the serenity of the pines all around at this resort while, at the same time, all the excitement of the Magic Kingdom is just around the bend, a short boat ride away!
All the amenities of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are available to guests at Copper Creek and are located just moments away. Feel like taking a swim or plunging down a 67 foot waterslide? Or maybe taking a relaxing soak in a hot or cold whirlpool spa is more your style. Head over to Copper Creek Springs Pool. Geyser Point Bar and Grill is nearby if you feel like having a snack or refreshing drink. Boulder Ridge Cove Pool, a quieter pool with a whirlpool spa, is located in the Boulder Ridge Villas area. You can also rent a bike, rent a boat, or work out in the Sturdy Branches Health Club. Enjoy a Disney Movie Under the Stars at the Boulder Ridge Pool or view the Electric Water Pageant on Seven Seas Lagoon each evening. There’s something to please every member of the family at this resort.
Walt Disney’s love of trains is subtly reflected throughout this resort. You can even view some of Walt’s personal memorabilia in the Carolwood Pacific room (the ‘train room’) in the Boulder Ridge Villas building.
Transportation is provided by bus to all destinations throughout the Walt Disney World resort. Water taxis are available to The Magic Kingdom, Fort Wilderness Campground and The Contemporary Hotel as well.
You’ll be sure to find just the right size accommodations for your family size:
- Deluxe Studios accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. One queen-size bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa, as well as a kitchenette is provided in these rooms. Some rooms are also available with a walk in shower if needed.
- One-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. It comes with a king-size bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. There’s a fully equipped kitchen as well as a washer/dryer.
- Two-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 8 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. They have one bedroom with a king-size bed, one with 2 queen-size beds and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. These also come with a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer.
- The spacious Three-Bedroom Grand Villas accommodate up to 12 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. There’s one bedroom with a king-size bed, and two bedrooms with two queen-size beds in each, and there’s also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. There’s a large, fully equipped kitchen with plenty of room for the whole family as well as a washer/dryer.
- Cascade Cabins accommodate up to 8 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. These have 2 bedrooms; one with a king-size bed and one with a queen-size bed; and also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area.There is also a single pull down bed and a twin-size sleeper chair. These lake front cabins are located right on Bay Lake. Enjoy the view from your screened in porch while relaxing in the hot tub or have a quiet evening by the fireplace inside.