You’ll have all the comforts of home in these elegantly furnished villas as well as access to all the activities offered at the Grand Floridian Resort. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is an elegant Victorian-style resort with glittering chandeliers and shady verandahs. It enjoys close proximity to the Magic Kingdom, sitting along the white sandy beaches of the Seven Seas Lagoon. This resort is distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers world-class dining and entertainment. There’s easy access to all the theme parks by monorail or bus, or just take a relaxing day off with plenty to do right at the resort!
Spend the afternoon at the Beach Pool overlooking Seven Seas Lagoon, where you can take a plunge on the 181 foot water slide. Beaches Bar and Grill is located nearby for snacks and drinks. Or enjoy the more relaxed Courtyard Pool with it’s own pool bar that’s located behind the main building at the Grand Floridian Resort. You can rent a boat and tour Seven Seas Lagoon or take a specialty cruise that also includes Bay Lake. In the evening, toast marshmallows by the campfire and then enjoy a Disney ‘Movie Under the Stars’.
There’s restaurant choices to please everyone with dining options from quick, counter service style at Gasparilla Island Grill to fine signature dining at Narcoosees or Citricos.
Headed to The Magic Kingdom? Just hop on the monorail and it’s only one stop away! There’s also a walking path, or a water taxi that goes to Magic Kingdom as well as the Polynesian Village Resort. EPCOT can be reached by monorail as well with one transfer. All other areas are easily reached by bus.
The accommodations are varied and sure to fit any family size:
- Resort Studios accommodate up to 5 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a kitchenette, two queen beds, and one day bed and private porch or balcony.
- Deluxe Studios accommodate up to 5 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a kitchenette, one queen bed, one queen sleep sofa, and one single pull-down bed and private porch or balcony.
- One-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 9 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, living room, washer & dryer, and a private porch or balcony.
- Two-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 9 Guests. There’s one king-size bed, a queen-size bed, 2 queen size sleeper sofas and a single pull down bed. The two bedroom units also come with a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer.
- Three-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 12 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom (king), second bedroom (two queens), third bedroom (two queens), media room, washer & dryer, and a private porch or balcony.
All units are available with either a standard view or a lake/lagoon view. Resort Studios are also available with a theme park view.