Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have a confession to make….I am obsessed with traveling!! It doesn’t matter where the destination is, I just love the thrill of new places and new people. My bucket list of places I want to see is A LOT longer than my list of where I have been and it is constantly growing.
When I was young, I remember the thrill of the trips we would take. They typically were to visit family, as we had family all over the country, but I still saw every trip as an adventure and some of my fondest memories of my childhood were trips with my family.
- Boarding a tiny plane to fly from Arkansas to California to see my grandparents, and my mom surprising me with a day at Disneyland.
- The trip to Nebraska and Kansas in my uncle’s RV.
- Driving up Pike’s Peak (also when I realized my dad’s extreme fear of heights).
- Traveling to St. Louis to see the Cardinals play baseball.
- Weeks spent having tea parties with my grandmother when I would visit her in the summer.
- Mission trips to Nicaragua, Panama and Honduras.
- Seeing the Panama Canal…what an amazing invention!
When I became I mom, I knew that I wanted to do everything in my power to make sure that my kids got to see as much of the world as they could. I am also a firm believer in the fact that we learn more through travel than we ever could from a book, and I want my kids to learn!! We take at least 2 trips a year…and the destinations can vary from year to year. We love ALL things Disney, so we do spend a lot of time visiting the Mouse, but as the kids are getting older we are trying to branch out more and more to let them experience more of the world.
“I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
As a Travel Agent, I am able to plan the details for you. I put as much care into planning your trip as I do my own. I will help you make sure that you get the very best pricing, that the little things are planned out and that when the time comes, you are ready to embark on your adventure.