Two Deluxe Villa Resorts are located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, sharing all of the resort’s amenities. The Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are both Disney Vacation Club resorts, which feature studios, villas and cabins with home-like amenities. These accommodations are ideal for guests with longer stays or those just wanting the comforts of home. You’ll be sure to find just the right size accommodations for your family size, with plenty of options that are perfect for larger families!
All the amenities of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are available to guests at both Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek, and are located just moments away. Catch the eruption of Fire Rock Geyser, fashioned after Yellowstone National Park’s Old Faithful, with its plume of water jetting 120 feet into the air. On the Resort grounds, there are bubbling springs that flow into a creek and a sparkling waterfall that empties into the feature swimming pool, Copper Creek Springs Pool. Copper Creek Springs Pool has an exciting 67-foot water slide built into rocks and relaxing hot and cold whirlpool spas. Geyser Point Bar and Grill is nearby if you feel like having a snack or refreshing drink. Boulder Ridge Cove Pool, a quieter pool with a whirlpool spa, is located in the Boulder Ridge Villas area. The white-sand beach has a playground and marina to rent watercraft and bikes. Go fishing, visit the high-tech game room or work out in the Sturdy Branches Health Club. Enjoy a Disney Movie Under the Stars at the Boulder Ridge Pool or view the Electric Water Pageant on Seven Seas Lagoon each evening. Relax in the serenity of nature at this resort while, at the same time, all the excitement of the Magic Kingdom is just a short boat ride away.
Treat yourself to a whole lot of fun and all-you-can-eat platters at Whispering Canyon Café, an Old-Western restaurant located in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge. You can also dine with characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the rustically elegant Artist Point restaurant.
Transportation is provided by bus to all destinations throughout the Walt Disney World resort. Water taxis are available to The Magic Kingdom, Fort Wilderness Campground and the Contemporary Resort as well.
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Originally named “The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge”, the name was changed to Boulder Ridge Villas in 2016. This Disney Deluxe Villa Resort is housed in a 5-story tower adjacent to the main lobby of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. It features home-like amenities, such as a full kitchen and washer/dryer in villas and a kitchenette in the studios. The rustic, elegant design of the Boulder Ridge Villas honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the beginning of the 20th century. Walt Disney’s love of trains is subtly reflected throughout this resort. You can even view some of Walt’s personal memorabilia in the Carolwood Pacific room (the ‘train room’) in the Boulder Ridge Villas building.
- Deluxe Studios accommodate up to 5 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and have a kitchenette, one queen-size bed, double-size sleeper sofa, single-size pull down bed and private porch or balcony. 356 Sq. Ft
- One-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom and queen-size sleeper sofa in living room and private porch or balcony. 727 Sq. Ft.
- Two-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 8 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, living room, DVD player and private porch or balcony. 1080 Sq. Ft.
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is the newest addition to the resort, having just opened in 2017. This idyllic retreat evokes a rustic-elegant vibe, a nod to the rich and pioneering heritage of the Pacific Northwest. Copper Creek studios and villas are located in a wing of the main lodge at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, while the 26 Cascade Cabins are unique accommodations located just a short walk away at the waterfront. Copper Creek Villas & Cabins feature home-like amenities such as full kitchens and washer/dryers. Though the rooms at Boulder Ridge Villas are slightly larger, the accommodations at Copper Creek have a more hip and modern design.
- Deluxe Studios accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. One queen-size bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa, as well as a kitchenette is provided in these rooms. Some rooms are also available with a walk in shower if needed.
- One-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 4 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. It comes with a king-size bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. There’s a fully equipped kitchen as well as a washer/dryer.
- Two-Bedroom Villas accommodate up to 8 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. They have one bedroom with a king-size bed, one with 2 queen-size beds and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. These also come with a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer.
- The spacious Three-Bedroom Grand Villas accommodate up to 12 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. There’s one bedroom with a king-size bed, and two bedrooms with two queen-size beds in each, and there’s also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. There’s a large, fully equipped kitchen with plenty of room for the whole family as well as a washer/dryer.
- Cabins accommodate up to 8 Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib. These have 2 bedrooms; one with a king-size bed and one with a queen-size bed; and also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. There is also a single pull down bed and a twin-size sleeper chair. These lake front cabins are located right on Bay Lake. Enjoy the view from your screened in porch while relaxing in the hot tub or have a quiet evening by the fireplace inside.